Tuesday, February 19, 2008



















Greetings to all from the Walker Family...Adrienne (Audie), Michael, and Maisie.  We hope you enjoy our "blog" as we attempt to keep everyone apprised of our current events...I may have to make some stuff up to keep it interesting as we are not a very exciting bunch!


I guess our most recent news is to announce that on December 30, 2007 my beautiful sister Haley married her long-time boyfriend Damien.  It was a beautiful ceremony and the food at the reception was most excellent :)
In the near future a giant family vacation is planned for spring break 08.  The Walkers and the Nodells will be heading to Pensacola to visit Haley and Damien and spend some time on the beach.  We all know how much Michael and I need some sun :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love it!!! I am so happy to see that you have made a Blog!!! I love checking these and seeing what is new with everyone!!!! How the heck are you doing?? Not much here other than me getting back into the working world!!! Love ya!!