Friday, July 11, 2008

An Update (Finally!) from the Walkers

Hello again everyone.  Sorry it's been so long since I've updated our page.  Michael and I are doing well and enjoying a pretty busy summer.  He continues to put in hours and hours at 
Game Crazy where he's still pretty happy to work.  I've also kept busy with work and am continuing to take Kung Fu a couple times a week.

Most recently I am happy to report that I will be trying out for American Idol on July 21st in Louisville, Kentucky.  My dad will be accompanying me on the trip and throughout the whole long drawn-out process.  Hopefully I'll be there for the whole long process anyway :)  I'll keep everyone posted with any news on that front.

I celebrated the 4th of July with some good friends at an "exclusive" pool party.  Meaning there were only three of us there!  Debbie, Emma, and I had a blast floating around in the pool and guessing the artists for every song that came on the radio.  It's really fun...you should try it sometime.  Here are some photos of the shindig...


1 comment:

Christy said...

Can't wait to hear about your audition! Looks like you had a great time on the 4th of July! we need to make plans for the weekend we are in, I am sure Michael is gonna want to see Carson's car!